Search Our Posts

April 18, 2014

Meet the Womyn: Yarilis Vázquez Guzmán

Yarilis Vázquez Guzmán [west coast liaison] Born in Puerto Rico and raised dually on the island and in Philly, her heritage is mixed with cultural pride, musical diversity, and regional flavor.  She is committed to her arts (Music, Photography & Personal Styling above all), and is an active participant with TMC CA Productions. Raised by a single mom primarily, she learned at an early age what a powerful female looks like.  "My mom is a complete inspiration of the kind of mother I want to be.  Powerful, engaging, an excellent cook, and forever encouraging my individuality & passions.  She always reminded me to live and honor my truth, and always always allow my feelings to be felt.  'Never lose that', she'd say."  

Yarilis lives with her Fiancée, Bre, and their two dogs, Odin & Priscilla.  Passionate about supporting personal truth, she staffs weekend-long workshops that focus on identifying limiting beliefs and replacing them with the empowering truth.  Excited to come on board as the West Coast Liaison for the Sincerely, She Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment